Key changes in process of first step to green card could lead to delays

An employer in the US must obtain an approved labour certification from the US Department of Labor (DOL) before they can file a green card petition for a foreign worker with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *