Last updated: February 16, 2023
use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or
parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under
common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or
more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote
for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to Bloging Info.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or
any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing
history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Jharkhand, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or
individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide
the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social
network website through which a User can log in or create an account to
use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the
use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Bloging Info, accessible from
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: * Email address * Usage Data Usage Data ~~~~~~~~~~ Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device. Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service
through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-
Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already
associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your
name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with
You may also have the option of sharing additional information with the
Company through Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account. If You choose
to provide such information and Personal Data, during registration or
otherwise, You are giving the Company permission to use, share, and store it
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~
Service and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons,
tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze
Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your
Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate
when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You
may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain
small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear
gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email
and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on
Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services
available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its
features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of
user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for
cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
on the Website.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding
cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our Privacy
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application's push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about
other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those
that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted
not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct
a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or
other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going
concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in
which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets
- For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such
as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness
of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with
Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information
in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company
assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint
venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under
common control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise
interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You
interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media
Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see
Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly,
other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity,
communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any
other purpose with Your consent.
GDPR Data Protection Right
If you are located in the European Union, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We comply with GDPR requirements regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from EU citizens. In particular, we:
- Collect and process personal information only for specified and lawful purposes
- Maintain accurate records of personal information
- Retain personal information for only as long as necessary
- Protect personal information with appropriate security measures
- Provide individuals with the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information
- Provide individuals with the right to object to the processing of their personal information
- Provide individuals with the right to data portability
If you would like to exercise your GDPR Data Protection Right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCPA Privacy Right (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
If you are located in California, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). We comply with CCPA requirements regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information from California residents. In particular, we:
- Collect and process personal information only for specified and lawful purposes
- Disclose the categories of personal information we collect, sell, or disclose for business purposes
- Do not sell personal information of California residents without their opt-in consent
- Provide California residents the right to request deletion of their personal information
- Provide California residents the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise your CCPA Privacy Right (Do Not Sell My Personal Information), please contact us at email@example.com.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary
Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage
Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data
is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our
Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's
operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the
processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —
and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country
or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ
than those from Your jurisdiction.
information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data
of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless
there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and
other personal information.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the
Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You
from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to
Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that
allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to
request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have
provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we
have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such
action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no
method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is
100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly
collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided
Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have
collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification
of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information
and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's
consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party's
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: